Nairobi County Self-service Portal enables Nairobi residents to transact county business online especially payment of license fees, parking fees,land rates,house rent etc.
What you need
- The phone number used to register on the portal
- Your ID number
- The balance on your e-wallet
- Validation code from JamboPay
- Call Jambopay customer care through – 0709920000
- Wait for a validation code from JamboPay
- Log on to the Nairobi county self-service portal https://epayments.nairobi.go.ke/selfservice/login
- On the right bottom side of the page Click on Forgot password
- This page opens https://epayments.nairobi.go.ke/selfservice/forgotPassword
- Enter the Validation code in the right hand side of this form
- Enter the New PIN you want to set (four digit PIN)
- Confirm the new PIN and Click Reset
- You will get the message “Password changed successfully. Login”
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.