How to Apply for replacement of a lost or Mutilated Passport
If one’s passport gets lost or damaged, you’ll need to fill and submit in person an application for a new passport.The application shall be accompanied by:
An affidavit of the circumstances surrounding the loss, theft, mutilation or damage.
A police report on the loss of the passport Requirements to get lost Kenyan Passport replaced include;
- Duly completed Passport application form
- Mutilated Passport to be replaced and its copy
- An affidavit detailing the circumstances under which the mutilation occurred
- Three colored Passport size photographs of the applicant with one of the photos duly certified as a true likeness of the applicant by the recommender
- Certified copy of the recommender’s National Identity Card
|Lost 12,000 and mutilated Ksh. 10,000
For more information call Huduma Contact Centre: +254 (020) 6900020 Or visit nearest Huduma Centre Or Contact: Department of Immigration Services
Nyayo House 9th floor, Kenyatta Avenue/Uhuru Highway
P.O Box 30191,00100 Nairobi.
Tel: +254-20-2222022, +254-20-2217544, +254-20-2218833
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.