-Considered by many as the professor of politics the late Moi left behind memorable quotes that Kenyans cherish to date not to forget the Nyayo milk that school pupils enjoyed in their heydays.
Former President Daniel Toroitich Aarp Moi has slept but some of his famous quotes still live in the hearts of Kenyans.
Considered by many as the professor of politics the late Moi left behind memorable quotes that Kenyans cherish to date not to forget the Nyayo milk that school pupils enjoyed in their heydays.
President Moi was bold in his speech and action, and it appears as though he was never afraid to take the bull by its horns.
Below are 7 memorable quotes that glitter the legacy of a man who ruled the nation for 24 years.
- “Nguruwe hujikaanga na mafuta yake”
2.”Power iko kwa wananchi, na sisi ndio wadhamini wao.”
3. “When I talk about politics, people think I am a racialist, I am not a racialist, I am an African believing in nationhood.”
4. “Ceremonial president atakuwa na sauti gani, ata sauti yake itakuwa ceremonial.”
5. “In Kenya, everybody is free, foreigners, businessmen do business. You have unlimited opportunities but not political leadership.”
6. “Apana kueneza uvumi kila mahali. Eti hao wanasema Moi mgonjwa, mgonjwa wapi? Kuja hapa.”
7. “Ukitaka mayai safi, lazima utafute njia ya kuona kama ni mayai mazuri, tia ndani ya maji. Yale ambayo hayana uzito sawa yatatoka juu.”
8. “Nilipochungulia kamili nikasema kwamba Uhuru Kenyatta ndio anaweza kuishikilia. Ndio makamu wa raisi ni rafiki, lakini urafiki, skieni, ni tofauti. Kukua kiongozi sio kwenda kwa laini rahisi. Ukitukanwa, lazima kuvumilia. Moi ametukanwa mara ngapi? Kama ningekuwa na roho kama ya panya, ningekuwa kwisha tupa nyinyi”
9. “Maisha mbaya siasa mbaya.”
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.