Top 3 Most Followed Male Socialites in Kenya
In the Kenyan context, a socialite is synonymous with flashy and curvy women on Instagram.
A socialite is, however, a well-known person in social and entertainment circles.
Instagram accommodates fine and popular Kenyan male influencers with thousands of ardent followers.
The following are the 3 famous male socialites in Kenya;
1. Edgar Obare
- Edgar Obare is a celebrated blogger and influencer in Kenya.
- Nicknamed “His Teaness” Obare had been dishing out hot gossip and dossiers on prominent Kenyans.
- He recently rolled out an explosive expose dubbed Wash wash, which was a series of photos, videos, and text exposing Nairobi’s money laundering enterprise.
- The clandestine dealing according to Obare had allegedly reached to high offices including the UN.
- Edgar Obare who insists that he gets his information from his followers has crossed paths with media personalities and politicians alike.
- The damning group chat screenshot featuring accomplished media personality turned politician Jalang’o is another example.
- Thousands of Obare’s followers camped on his Insta stories to tap into the hot tea about Jalang’o and his “Boys Club” WhatsApp chats.
- The boys’ group is seemingly discussing ladies they had gone out with as seen in the screenshots.
- Jalang’o came out to refute the screenshots terming it a malicious onslaught.
- Edgar Obare who is also a Vlogger has since lost his Instagram account which had a huge following.
Also read: Top 10 Young Upcoming Socialites in Kenya
2. Xtian Dela
- Xtian Dela is a Kenyan award-winning blogger and influencer.
- Xtian was popular for his Club Covid show that he ran over the 2020 Corona Virus quarantine period.
- In the raunchy show which aired past midnight, clips of ladies dancing entertained his Instagram followers.
- Some of the ladies were awarded sums of money for their “talents”
- Dela would later be summoned by the DCI over the explicit show which ran on Instagram Live.
- Arthur Mandela as he is officially known is still a leading male socialite in Kenya currently with 148K followers on Instagram.
- Dela also has in excess of 525K followers on Twitter.
- Going by @frankie_justgymit on Instagram, Frankie is a gym, nutrition, and lifestyle consultant.
- He is also a social media influencer with a massive following, stacking up over 240K followers on Instagram.
- While Frankie displays a strong work ethic, especially in fitness, he has not quite avoided controversy.
- Frankie is currently embroiled in a nasty war with both of his baby mamas; socialite Corazon Kwamboka and YouTuber Maureen Waititu.
- In separate classics of baby mama drama, Frank Kiarie (Frankie) fought against the two beauties who were on his neck on father duties.
- Frankie now accuses them both of having “Daddy Issues” in a row which has been a social media spectacle for some time.
- Frankie has 4 kids with both Corazon and Maureen.