How to use the Google wallet(G-Pay)
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay online, in stores and more. Book a trip, grab a meal, see a show, and enjoy new experiences – all without your wallet. Getting started on the web or with the app is easy. Just add a card, and you’re ready to go.
Send money or split the bill. In addition to sending or requesting money from the app’s new Send tab, you can also split any Google Pay purchase with up to five friends. Just tap on a recent purchase in the app and request money all in one go.
Shop smarter. Google Pay lets you keep everything you need to speed through checkout on your phone. Plus, the Home tab gives you all the information you need, right when you need it. See your recent transactions, find nearby stores, and enjoy access to rewards while you shop.
Encrypted and secured by Google. Google Pay protects your payment info with multiple layers of security, using one of the world’s most advanced security infrastructures to help keep your account safe. And when you pay in stores, Google Pay uses an encrypted number instead of your actual card number, so your real card details stay safe.
Go with just your phone. From daily commutes to cross-country flights, you can go anywhere with Google Pay. Simply save your tickets and transit passes, use your phone at the gate, and go.
You can use Google Pay to:
- Check out on Google products like Store and Play.
- Make quick and easy purchases with your phone in stores (Android only), in apps, or on websites (see available countries).
- Send or receive money from friends and family (US/UK only).
To start using Google Pay:
- Sign in to pay.google.com.
- Add a payment method.
- If you’ve ever paid for a Google product or service, you’ll already see information like payment methods and addresses in your Google Pay profile.
Google Pay is available on all non-rooted Android devices (Lollipop 5.0+).
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.