Kenyan citizens living in the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Norway) can now register for Huduma Namba online. The registration deadline for the citizens in Nordics is on 20th June 2019.
How to register?
- Log on to online registration portal: https://diaspora.hudumanamba.go.ke/
- Follow instructions and complete the online form;
- After submitting online form, you will be provided with a reference number and a Document number via your email to enable registration for Huduma Namba; and
- Present yourself to the registration center for biometric data capture.
What do you need/require to register?
- You MUST be a Kenyan Citizen;
- You MUST have a Reference number and a Document number;
- You MUST provide valid and original Kenyan National Identity Card, Passport OR Birth Certificate.
- To Provide all other original Kenyan Identification documents.
- A child of Kenyan descent with no Kenyan birth certificate should provide an equivalent from the country of birth;
- Biometric data capture data capture will be applicable to age 6 years and above; and
- Children below 6 years will be registered but will NOT undergo biometric data capture.
The Registration Centers are as follows;
- Kenya Embassy, Stockholm
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Oslo, Finland
- Reykjavik, Iceland
The registration time are as follows; Monday -Friday from 9-17 hours and Saturday -Sunday 10-16 hours.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.