How to Apply for a Transcription Job at GoTranscript
What is GoTranscript?
GoTranscript is an online transcription service that allows internet users from all over the world to apply for transcription Jobs on their site. If you are looking to do online work then here is your chance to apply.
What is an online transcription?
Online transcription is the process of converting audio files to text. Transcriptions as a job is applied and done online. The process involves one listening to an audio file then writing out what you hear in a particular form. Transcription is one of the easiest online jobs that is easy to learn and execute.
What you need to work as a transcriber
- A good working internet connection
- Proper working headphones
How to apply for transcription at GoTranscript
- Type “gotranscript” on your address bar or click here to apply
- Click on the gotranscript.com site .If you are using Google search this will be the first page that appears.
- At the bottom of the page there is an orange button written ‘Apply now’ click on it.
- This will lead you to a test job page where you need to take the test
- Do the test and then click send it for review
- The Go transcript team will review your work and accept or decline your application within three days
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.