Loop registration – Click here to register and join loop today.
Welcome to the rewarding world of NCBA Loop, the fully digital banking service that helps you manage your money better anytime.
So, what is loop? Loop is a digital banking service that helps you manage your money better anytime, anywhere. It looks to put financial control back into your hand, quite literally by offering a full banking service delivered through mobile (Android & IOS) and web experience.
What do I gain by using loop?
You are probably wondering, why loop?
Using loop will open up your banking experiences to increasingly more exciting features. Below are the advantages of embracing loop as your newly found banking path;
- You get the unrivaled leeway to open your account and start transacting in under four minutes.
- You enjoy stress-free and secure banking using your fingerprint to log in to your account.
- You can get a personal loan of up to KES.3 Million and an overdraft of up to KES.100, 000 without any paperwork.
- You are easily able to keep track of what you got. Loop allows you to budget for your monthly spending, track and analyze your expenses easily.
- You are able to make payments to mobile money or to a bank. You can pay bills or pay merchants through Pay Bill, Till, or with your Loop card.
- You can set up a Loop Invest with as little as Kes.1000 and get competitive interest rates on your investment or you can simply set up your various goals and track each of them as you go.
How to load money to your loop account
There are five different ways in which you can load money into your account;
1. How to load money to your loop account via M-Pesa
- Go to M-Pesa menu.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter 71477 as the loop paybill number.
- Enter your Loop account number or your mobile phone number (the one you used to register your Loop account with) as your account number and complete transaction.
- You will receive the transaction confirmation via SMS.
2. Loop to Loop transfer
To send money to a fellow Looper, log in to your Loop account and click on the MENU Icon on the left side of the app. Select the send money option. Select send money to mobile, then send via Loop. Fill in the recipients’ details, amount to send, and click send.
3. Wire transfer from other Banks (EFT or RTGS)
With this option, you can do an electronic funds transfer or a real-time gross settlement to your Loop account from your bank account.
4. Transfer from an NCBA Account
his option is for NCBA account holders. Log in to your NCBA Bank account using the NCBA Internet Banking platform and select from the listed money transfer options.
5. Cash deposit at any NCBA Branch.
Loop app download
Contact Loop customer care team
There’s a whole world of Loop to explore but if you ever find getting around a bit tricky, you could either get answers to your questions from the Help Corner on your App, raise a ticket to Loop Crew or call loop directly on 0709714000.
Do you have any news or article you would like us to publish? Kindly reach us via email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.